02 September 2012

Dr's Visit

I went to the Dr's to get lab results. Again my t-cell count went down again. I have 127 t-cells and I'm still undetectable.

Don't know what's going on. I'm on the same regiment for quite some time now and I don't know why it's going down. There is a lab for what I'm on and to see if I should start another medication. I hope I can get it soon.

We also talked about results from some tests for the gastric bypass surgery. I'm kinda having doubts about it. Maybe if I had liposuction and a tummy lift, I'd be content. 

I also brought up my itching all over. It's been like three months now that I've had the itching and now I want relief. He said to rub lotion on them. I did and it feels like a great relief. I still would like a referral to see a dermatologist. Cross your fingers.

Chiffie out.



No comments:

Post a Comment