21 April 2011

Exhausted!

Talk about tired out. Jean Luc thought my computer cables are for biting.
He's gone through three cables, but he thought they were for his benefit.

Today after lunch I went to the Office Depot at Crossroads. Stupid moi thought that as soon as I find the correct aisle I would find the cables. Of course moi didn't take them and I can ask the hunky worker there. He showed me what was in stock and I did not see the elusive cables. Why don't you bring in the cables and we could see if they were in stock.

So I trudged back home to take the cables. Of course they didn't have them in stock. So there I was waiting for a bus to take me back home. And then, I saw the 520 bus come in and I knew this one would go all the way to Military drive.

Of course Office Depot and Best Buy didn't have them in stock. One of the hunky guys suggested I try Radio Shack. So that's where I will try tomorrow.

Chif out

22 days until the camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment