26 April 2011

Barber Shop

I woke up with bad hair and decided to get coiffed. I use the Gunther Hotel's barber shop, it was a great experience for me.

When I walked in, my barber greeted me with my name and he was just finishing off a hot silver haired babe.

When it was my turn, D the barber said I was looking better than the last time he saw me. Wow. A strait man complementing a gay man, I was impressed.

Anyhooo, he knew what I wanted and got to work. I was very satisfied with him again. I do want to get a shave one day, I can't shave at home because of the tremors. My hands are fine, but as soon as I put a fork or spoon or a pen, my hands start up again.

But I will recommend the Barber Shop at the Gunther Hotel and ask for Dave.

Chif out

17 days until the Camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment