06 July 2010

Labs

Maybe it's because I've stressed with all these procedures. Anyhoo, went to get my results and my t-cell count went down, darn it. I went down to 128 down from 220, but I'm still undetectable.

Everything else was a piece of cake. I needed some refills, done. I did tell him about my unknown cancer. Now I have yet another stressful thing on my plate.

And then, to top it off, they misplaced my paperwork and sent me a new set of forms to get me started all over. When it rains it pours.

5 comments:

  1. Sassafras WinstonJuly 7, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    when it rains it's damn monsoon, cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like golden labs and chocolate labs as well. How come you never write about them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does this mean? I went down to 128 down from 220, but I'm still undetectable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you ask about you cancer? What is wrong with you we do have to go with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No review of the movie we went to see, how strange. You who likes to write up reviews. I still think Jacob is hotter than Edward. lol....

    ReplyDelete