03 June 2015

Maintenace Woman

Our maintenance man  is a woman. I was shocked. I turned in a work order for my a/c leaking today. Josie showed up and quickly found the trouble. She used an extractor to pick up the excess water and fixed my a/c.

She asked if I've ever been to the Sunset and I said yes. The Sunset was a gay bar from back when. She said she recognized me. And then she asked if I was a regular at Olmos Park. Again she recognized me. And I've always tried to maintain a low profile.

I like her. She's cool. She told me that there was a Pride celebration at the Mercado. I of course won't go. I just don't like crowds anymore. But it's nice to have family close by.

She love Jean-Luc of course and told me that her wife had a cat that preferred her over herself. So much information  was exchanged.

I hope she  works out. I really  like her and she knows what she's doing. I will support her of course.


Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment