14 June 2014

Family Luncheon

Went to lunch to celebrate Barbara's birthday. It was great seeing the family. We went to a Chinese buffet, the kids are picky and we usually go somewhere they can eat. I do like this photo, you can't see my belly much! And I pigged out. I didn't eat the rest of the day, hell, I might not eat tomorrow. Don't tell my nutritionist that!

It was great sitting down and catching up with everyone. The kids have grown so much. Seems like just yesterday they were in diapers. Seems like yesterday I was changing Debra and Barbara's diapers. Gawd I'm old.

Went to Best Buy to get Debra something and we flirted outrageously with Matt. He's hot. I liked the fact that he was furry and that's what Debra didn't like. Then went to Wal-Mart where I got some skinny clothes.

I look forward to another family outing. I think we should do monthly potlucks but we'll see what happens. We also talked about karaoke, they know how much I like to sing.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment