25 February 2013

Diet

No I'm not on a diet per se. The weight keeps on coming off on it's own.

Right now I'm having cawfee and a danish for breakfast. Lunch is usually a chicken salad and dinner is a bagel or something light.

That's what I eat at home. I do pig out when I'm at a restaurant or buffet.

And the weight comes off. I do think about wasting, but I would think it would come off quicker. I do have an appointment with my nutritionist Wednesday for my official weigh in. She is worried that I'm losing weight fast.

Today I only had breakfast and lunch. I'm not usually hungry at dinner time but I do have a bagel or toast.

I just know that I like the weight disappearing. What I like about it is that it makes me look younger. I was talking to someone the other day and he thought I was in my 30's. He just might get a lucky thank you from me.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment