10 January 2013

Co-Pays

Who knew there was so much work for a person with disability? It's a lot of work to keep tabs on things.

Today I went to an agency and updated my file. It looks like they will help out with my co-pays. I made the mistake of following directions. There are co-pays for medicine and another for appointments.

I followed everything only to find out that this particular agency only handles co-pays for meds.
Today they said they can handle co-pays for meds and for appointments. Wish they can make up their minds.

I don't work anymore and I have to keep tabs on what is going on with me. I don't know if I can count on this agency.

Tuesday I went to another agency who will pay for my appointments. Hopefully they will help me after all.

Chiff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment