25 December 2012

Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc is my spoiled feline. The other day when I was helping HP move, I left my baby alone for the night.

When I got home, he was so happy to see me and he did the happy dance for me. Poor baby missed me.

He's very attached to me. He's been near me all this time, more so than usual. When I nap, he does also. 

When I sit on the futon, he jumps up in my lap and starts purring, and then he curls next to me for another nap.

When I sit in the recliner, he jumps up again and then he climbs up and lays on the top of the chair. He sees his world from there.

When I'm at the computer, he jumps in my lap. He hates it when I'm at the computer or when I'm on the phone, that's time for him and nobody else.

We have a great time with each other. He's been a lucky puss. I just know we're happy together.

Happy Holidays.

Chiffie out.



No comments:

Post a Comment