25 July 2012

Bad Week

All I can say is I survived.

I went to the dentist one day and I found out they can not service me until my t-cell count goes up.

I was supposed that I took the wrong bus. Two weeks ago went to. By the time I found that I was on the wrong bus, I re-scheduled for last week. I took the bus back home and here I am waiting to go tonight. Third lucks the charm.

And then I had a hellish week dealing with depression. And I did nothing just watching DVDs from the library.

Why do people get depressed, I don't know.  I nap in the afternoon. I was under the covers crying. And  it did my body good.

Sorry I haven't written lately. I love everybody in my life.

Chiffie out



1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you had such a bad week. I will think happy thoughts for you. I do not know why people get depressed. I have had days like that. Just remember how much I love you and I am glad you are my uncle.

    Your Favorite Niece: D

    ReplyDelete