08 May 2012

Ramblings

Nothing much going on for me to write anything lately. Guess I'll write about some goings on.

Just got a great haircut, makes me look like a lesbian. HP loved it and Purple 13 liked it but thought I needed to color it. I like it because it makes me look younger.

Jean Luc has  been acting strange lately. He's not been eating as much as he usually does. And he's been drinking more water. Today he was mewing for no reason. He just needed attention which he always gets.

HP got a kitten last week and he's enjoying the antics. Gumbo is white with a gray marking on his head. I can hardly wait to meet him.

That's it for now. Nothing much to report except the weather. It's hot out but there is a cool breeze that makes it comfortable.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment