18 September 2011

Still Moody

I've been thinking a lot about me lately. I guess I'm letting the depression get to me. I just spent a week and a half in bed over this.

I'm going with the who am I? and why am I still here. I should have been dead by now, but I'm still here. I remember my roll over accident in Michigan. I hit a patch of black ice and turned over about two maybe three times.

I wound up strapped to the seat belt I could not get out of. I looked around to see things. My phone and gym bag were on the passenger side along with bakery goodies I got for Steve and me. I had just had a great yoga workout and I think between the that and the seat belt, I survived.

And there were paramedics, but I didn't need them. I only had a small cut in my left palms.

They say there's a reason why people survive such incidents. So, why did I survive? Who knows. Had I gone to the hospital, I would have found out about my HIV status sooner.

So here I am. What's next for me? There was the bathroom incident, another survival. I hope I'm okay for what life throws my way. Bring it on Baby.

Chif out.


No comments:

Post a Comment