06 June 2011

Mrs Robinson

I was waiting for the bus the other day and this young man asked if the bus had passed already. Then he sits on the bench next to me where our legs touched each other. He couldn't have been about 18 of so. Very difficult to tell.

Then he asked if I was gay and I said yes. I asked if he was and he said sometimes. Hmmmm...

Okay, the guy was babealicious. He was African American and he was in a tank top and he had his pants down near his knees. I'm not into that look but if he got what he wanted, I probably wouldn't have to worry about it.

He then starts telling me what he's into and he said he was top but would bottom for the right person, then he gives me details of what he likes. I won't go into detail, but they were the right on the money.

His name is Kevin, although I don't think that's his real name. Very attractive muchacho and he piqued my interest. He was also asking everybody at the bus stop if anyone had extra change to get on the bus.

He did say he'd call me later. I gave him to number to Frost Bank that gives the time. I will never see him again, I can just feel it. Oh, he did say I was cute. Cute?

I was waiting for the trolley but I let some of them go by just to keep talking to him. He said he'd call that night, yeah right. They all say that.
It was fun flirting like I used to do in the past.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment